Dr Oz: Two-Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet
This is the year you finally win the fight over fat because Dr. Oz has the plan to blast fat fast with his 2-Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet! Dr. Oz says his plan is not just weight loss because he promises you will feel better in many other ways as well!
Dr Oz: How to Lose Weight Without Willpower
Dr. Oz filled today’s audience with fans who followed his 2-Week Rapid Weight Loss Diet and the results have been amazing! They have lost over 1,000 pounds combined and many report feeling better in other aspects of their lives as well, including feeling more confidence and better clarity. Dr. Oz says his diet is not only meant to help you lose weight, but also help fight and prevent disease, including Type 2 Diabetes. He wants you to stop beating yourself about not having willpower because losing weight and getting healthy is more about understanding the foods you put in your body and how they are tricking you.
Dr Oz: Step-by-Step Weight Loss Plan
Dr. Oz says if you follow his step-by-step plan you will lose weight fast and begin to feel better than you ever have before. It is easier than you might think and the results could be huge!
- Step #1: Eliminate all foods making you sick and fat, especially wheat. Dr. Oz admits this is a hard step, but it is an important one. A woman who has been following Dr. Oz’s diet plan says she literally sees things more clearly since removing wheat from her diet and added that she has also lost 16 pounds!
- Step #2: Eliminate all artificial sweeteners from your diet, including every one of those little pink, yellow and blue packets you use on a daily basis. Dr. Oz says those who use artificial sweeteners might believe they are the best option to lose weight, but in reality those people increase their waist size by 70%!
- Step #3: Eliminate all sugar and alcohol from your diet. One woman who tried Dr. Oz’s diet and lost several pounds says that while the first 3-4 days was tough, she found that she felt great after that point and stopped craving the sugar that she loved so much in the past.
- Step #4: This is probably the hardest step for many people because Dr. Oz says you need to eliminate coffee. Dr. Oz says that while black coffee is not bad for you, most people add sugar and cream which is what makes it unhealthy. He added it is also a trigger for many people, causing them to crave unhealthy foods.
- Step #5: Eliminate dairy because it is a big source of inflammation, which leads to many health problems in the body.
Dr. Oz’s audience agrees that even though he asked them to give up a lot of their favorite foods while on his 2-week diet, it was well worth it for the results they saw.