Dr Oz Show: February 22, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 22, 2012 – 4 Surprising Ways To Bust Your Fat Butt. Doctor Oz shows you how to lose weight in one of the toughest areas on your body. Learn Dr Oz’s plan for a more petite backside. Plus, find out which foods will help you stay slim.
Dr Oz: Kudzu Root & Fat Busting Brownie Recipe
1. Do you want a slimmer backside?
Dr Oz shows you how to tone and trim your glutes with the 4 shocking ways to bust your fat butt! Click on the link below to find out the best foods, supplements, and exercises that help slim down your posterior.
Dr Oz: Fast Food Burgers
2. Did you know that you can eat burgers and still get rid of your fat butt? Well, believe it! Dr Oz brings you America’s healthiest fast food burgers. Click on the link below to find out which savory burgers let you splurge while still trimming your backside.
Dr Oz: Coconut Palm Sugar
3. Do you love everything sugar? Dr Oz shows you which artificial sweetener you can swap out in place of sugar to help you lose weight. Click on the link below to find out which miracle sweetener will satisfy your sweet tooth and curb your appetite.
Dr Oz: Pu-Erh Tea, Bilberry Tea & Chickweed Tea
4. Are you a big tea drinker but feel the added sugar is sabotaging your weight loss goals? If so, you’re in luck. Dr Oz shows you how to enjoy your tea all day long and still lose weight. Click on the link below to find out which teas will help curb your appetite and boost your metabolism.
Dr Oz: $1 Store Diet
5. Looking to lose weight on the cheap? Dr Oz is joined by Kristin Kirkpatrick, RD, to take you to The Dollar Store to show you the best diet products for $1 or less. Click on the link below to find out which Dollar Store food, tools, and exercise equipment will help bust your fat and tone your muscles.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 22 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 22 2012:
- Dr Oz’s Dollar Store Diet Secrets: Fat Blasting Spice Mix
- Pu-erh Tea, Chickweed Tea & Bilberry Tea | Dr Oz Weight Loss Teas
- Coconut Palm Sugar Cupcake & Cookie Recipes | Dr Oz Show
- Healthiest Fast Food Burgers: Five Guys & Burger King on Dr Oz
- Kudzu Root, Fat Busting Brownie Recipe & Dr Oz’s Derriere Diet