Dr Oz Show: February 24, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 24, 2012 – Secrets To Cheat Your Age: How to Drop a Decade. Dr Oz shows you how to drop ten years from your age for less. Find out how to get rid of wrinkles, sags, and bags to shave a decade from your face. Plus, find out which foods will help you look and feel younger.
Dr Oz: Brazilian Peel & Too Faced Lip Injection Plumping Serum
1. Want to drop a decade from your face without breaking the bank?
With the help of 4 renowned plastic surgeons, Doctor Oz shows you the quick fixes that will have you immediately looking 10 years younger for under 20 bucks! Click on the link below to get the drugstore tips from the pros on how to turn back the clock to cheat your age.
Dr Oz: Sage Oil & Soy Isoflavone
2. You know how to keep your skin looking younger, but did you know that you can also keep your brain from aging? Dr Oz shows you 4 secrets to help keep your brain 10 years younger. Click on the link below to find out which foods and supplements can help ward off dementia.
Dr Oz: Vinegar Vegetable Wash
3. Shopping at the supermarket may not be as safe as you think. Dr Oz is joined by Peter DeLucia to show you 4 secrets that your supermarket doesn’t want you to know about their milk, fruit, and fish products. Click on the link below to find out which bacteria may be on your fruits and veggies.
Dr Oz: Kashi Pizza, Annie’s Macaroni & Cheese & Blake’s Chicken Pot Pie
4. Who doesn’t love comfort food? Unfortunately, comfort food comes with the fat and calories, right? Wrong! Dr Oz shows you which supermarket guilt-free comfort foods will keep you satisfied but with half the calories and fat.
Dr Oz: Re-Imagined Low-Fat, Low-Calorie Cinnabon® Cinnamon Rolls
5. You’ve smelled them in the mall but resisted the temptation because of the calories and fat. Dr Oz is joined by self-proclaimed Food Hacker, Todd Wilbur, to give you the secret of how to create your favorite, gooey treat with half the calories and half the fat just in time for the weekend. Bake a “Cinnabon-like” treat for your family tonight!
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 24 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 24 2012:
- Dr Oz: Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe Made Low-Fat & Low-Calorie
- Dr Oz: Kashi Pizza, Blake’s Chicken Pot Pie & Amy’s Light Lasagna
- Dr Oz: Vinegar Water Vegetable Cleaning Solution for Produce
- Sage Oil Supplements Boost Memory & Soy Isoflavones Fat Thigh Fighter
- Dr Oz: Brazilian Peel, Talika Lipocils Eyelash Gel | Under $20 Drugstore