Dr Oz Show: February 27, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 27, 2012- 5 Diet Myth Busters!-What’s Really Making You Fat? Dr Oz explores the biggest misconceptions when it comes to losing weight. You may be surprised at which diet myths are facts and which are fiction. Plus, find out the new miracle kitchen must-have that will help you drop the pounds.
Dr Oz: Diet Myths
1. Can you really gain weight eating late at night?
Does diet soda pack on the pounds? Dr Oz discusses which diet myths are fact and which are fiction. Click on the link below to find out if pasta really is the culprit sabotaging your weight loss.
Dr Oz: Rice Bran Oil
2. Did you know that there is a fat that can make you skinny? It’s true. Dr Oz shows you which oil in your kitchen is considered the healthiest fat in the world and can actually help you lose weight. Click on the link below to see 3 Dr Oz Fans put rice bran oil to the home kitchen taste test.
Dr Oz: Kelp Noodles, Bee Pollen & Ugli Fruit Elixir Recipe
3. Do you feel tired and run down all the time? Dr Oz gives you the miracle pills and potions to help get your energy back. Click on the link below to find out which Dr Oz Approved solutions help combat fatigue, plus, learn how to make Dr Oz’s energy elixir.
Dr Oz: Pedigree Dentastix for Canine Gum Disease
4. Is your dog just like one of your kids? Dr Oz is joined by Veterinarian, Jeff Werber, to give you simple tips to add years to your dog’s life. Click on the link below to find out how canine gum disease could cut your dog’s life short and what to do keep your dog healthy.
Dr Oz: Black Garlic, Jerusalem Artichoke & Purslane
5. You look in the mirror and see more wrinkles every day. Dr Oz shows you the 5 Superfoods that can help you look and feel younger. Click on the link below to find out how to get rid of pesky crow’s feet and how to lighten dark under eye circles.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 27 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 27 2012:
- Black Garlic, Purslane, Jerusalem Artichoke & Jicama | Dr Oz Tips
- Pedigree Dentastix & Poultry Toothpaste for Canine Gum Disease
- Brewer’s Yeast, Nettle Tea, Bee Pollen & Yeast Flakes: Dr Oz Potions
- Rice Bran Oil Cold Pressed: Dr Oz’s Miracle Fat for Weight Loss
- Dr Oz: 5 Diet Myths | Pasta Makes You Fat & Is Eating Late Ok?