Dr Oz Show: February 29, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 29, 2012- Secrets of Ayurvedic Medicine-What Your Body Type is Telling You About Your Health. Dr Oz explores this ancient form of healing and shows you how it can transform your health. Plus, find out the superfoods you should eat in order to lose weight and boost your energy—designed specifically for your body type.
Dr Oz: Ayurvedic Medicine & Kapha, Pitta, Vata Body Types
1. Looking to lose weight, boost your metabolism and even fight disease?
Doctor Oz is joined by Neurologist, Kulreet Chaudhary, MD to explore Ayurvedic Medicine, an ancient Indian practice that is specifically designed for your body type. Click on the link below to find out how it works! Could this method be right for you?
Dr Oz: Body Type Quiz & Diet
2. Want to learn how to lose weight and live longer? Doctor Oz shows you the best foods for your Kapha, Pitta or Vata body frame. Click on the link below to find out which foods and spices are the best for your body type to help you lose weight and ward off disease. Plus, find out which foods you should avoid.
Dr Oz: Acupuncture for Neck, Back & Knee Pain
3. Do you have neck or back pain? Dr Oz is joined by Acupuncturists, Phil Veneziano and Dr. Daniel Hsu to show you how this Chinese pain remedy can cure your most common aches and pains. Click on the link below to see the results of 2 audience members, real time.
Dr Oz: Chinese Herb Fatigue Fighters: Xiao Yao Wan & Gui Pi Tang
4. Chinese herbs are a natural way to treat fatigue. Dr Oz is joined by expert in herbal medicine, Janet Tsai, to show you 3 all natural herbs the Chinese use to help combat fatigue. Click on the link below to find out which herbs help prevent stress and insomnia.
Dr Oz: Garlic Edamame & How To Lower Cholesterol Naturally
5. You want to lower your cholesterol but don’t know how. Doctor Oz shows you which 3 all natural products can help lower your bad cholesterol while raising your good cholesterol. Click on the following link for more information and to learn how to get your FREE canister of Metamucil:
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: February 29 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from February 29 2012:
- Dr Oz: Garlic Edamame, Niacin, Psyllim Lower Cholesterol Naturally
- Dr Oz: Xiao Yao Wan Tea, Si Jun Zi Tang & Gui Pi Tang Fatigue Fighters
- Dr Oz: Acupuncture for Knee, Back & Neck Pain
- Dr Oz Body Type Quiz: Are You Kapha, Pitta or Vata? Body Type Diets
- Dr Oz: Ayurvedic Medicine for Kapha, Pitta & Vata Body Types