Dr Oz Show: January 16 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 16, 2012 – Can You Be Addicted To Food? Dr Oz investigates one of the most controversial debates with medical professionals—food addiction. Read on to find out if food addiction is a real disease or is it all in your mind? The controversial debate rages on today’s show.
Dr Oz: Can You Be Addicted to Food?
1. Doctor Oz is joined by dietician, Keri Gans and nutrition researcher, Neal Barnard—2 top-notch medical professionals with opposing views on food addiction. Click on the link below to find out if food can actually be addictive or is that just a bunch of baloney. See the debate. What do you think?
Dr Oz: Food Addiction Debate
2. You crave salt, sugar, and carbohydrates but, is it really your fault? We live in a nation where the obesity rate is climbing to epidemic proportions. Dr Oz continues his discussion with medical professionals, Keri Gans and Neal Barnard, to find out whether food addiction is the cause of your weight gain. Click on the link below to read more:
Dr Oz: Food Cravings Plan
3. Do you believe overeating can be an addiction or do you believe it’s a lack of willpower? Dr Oz asks 5 important questions to help you get to the root of your problem once and for all. Click on the link below to take control over those triggers that cause you to eat.
Dr Oz: Microlaser Peel & Alma Pixel Q Switch
4. With the help of dermatologists, Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas and Mathew Avram, Dr Oz shows you 2 cutting-edge methods to help get rid of wrinkles and sun damage. Click on the link below to find out more about the Alma Pixel Q Switch and the Sciton Broadband Light/Microlaser Peel. Find out their costs and if they really work with Dr Oz’s in studio real time demonstrations.
Dr Oz: Cheapest Anti-Aging Secrets
5. Want to keep your skin looking young? Dr Oz in joined by dermatologist, Ellen Marmur, to show you how to shave years off your face without spending loads of money. Click on the link below to find out the World’s best and inexpensive anti-aging products on the market today.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: January 16 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from January 16 2012:
- Dr Oz: St Ives Facial Moisturizer, Palmers Cocoa Butter Stick & More
- Dr Oz: Alma Pixel Q Switch & Sciton Broadband Light Microlaser Peel
- Dr Oz: Food Addiction Causes Overeating & Weight Gain?
- Dr Oz: Can You Be Addicted To Food?
- Dr Oz: Food Addiction Diet & Trigger Controls