Doctor Oz’s “In Case You Missed It” segment and recaps for March 22, 2011 are below. Don’t forget to pass the recaps on to friends and family to spread Dr Oz’s advice! Before I get to what Dr Oz covered today, I also want to remind you to visit our sister site (Opinion Queen) to enter some fabulous free giveaways!
Dr Oz March 22 2011 – In Case You Missed It
1. Use a single blade razor to prevent ingrown hairs, and only shave in the direction of your hair growth. Click here to read more about the latest technology for Laser Hair Removal: Dr Oz: Gentlemax Laser & Tria At-Home Laser Hair Removal System
2. Eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch to help you stay full longer. Click here to read about other meals that will help you avoid snacking: Dr Oz: Hunger Controlling Meals: Al Dente Pasta & Omelets
3. Eat salmon twice a week to boost your blood circulation. Click here to learn a bunch of interesting health facts from Dr Oz, including how long it takes for all of your blood to circulate through your lungs: Dr Oz: $500 Health Drop Game: Who Invented The Thermometer?
Here are a few more recaps of the Dr Oz Show from March 22 2011:
- Dr Oz: 700 Lb Woman’s Marriage Problems: Colleen Williams & Derek
- Dr Oz: 700 Pound Woman Returns: Colleen Williams & Derek