Dr Oz Show: May 2, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 2, 2012-The Body Type Diet: Weight Loss Solutions for Every Body Type! Do you have a jiggly butt or a big gut? Doctor Oz has the perfect diet solution for you. Find out how to lose weight in your trouble areas with his weight loss remedies for every body type. Plus, Beauty Editor, Jennifer Goldstein answers uncomfortable questions about your body.
Dr Oz: Hunter Farmer Body Type Diet
1. Do you have a big butt or a jelly belly? Dr Oz is joined by Mark Liponis, MD to reveal how to lose weight regardless of your body type. Click on the link below to find out how to slim down your thunder thighs or how to bust your big gut with Dr. Liponis’ surefire weight loss techniques for all shapes and sizes!
Dr Oz: Chromium Polynicotinate & DIM Fat Busters
2. Looking for ways to bust that big belly or shape up that fat butt? Dr Oz is joined by Mark Liponis, MD, to show you how to lose weight in your trouble areas by eating the foods designed for your body type. Find out how your morning coffee can help you bust away that fat!
Win a Heart-to-Heart with Dr Oz
3. Your hard or soft stool may be trying to tell you something. You’ve heard Doctor Oz talk about healthy poop but you don’t know how to get it. Click on the link below to find out how Metamucil can give you the perfect “S” shaped poop.
Dr Oz: SassyBax, Luvees Coveralls & Girlease Bra Liner
4. Do you sweat in embarrassing places? Do your thighs rub together when you walk? Dr Oz is joined by Prevention Magazine’s Beauty Editor, Jenn Goldstein, to discuss embarrassing body issues. Click on the link below to find out how to reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Dr Oz: Manjunk Body Wash & Natural Dentist Antiseptic Mouthwash
5. Does your man pick his toenails or have some other disgusting habit? Dr Oz says your man’s annoying habit may be making you sick. Click on the link below to find out if leaving out dirty socks is bad for your health. Plus, Dr Oz reveals the ways to beat your biggest beauty issues.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 2 2012>
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 2 2012:
- Dr Oz: Dandruff Paste Olive Oil + Baking Soda & Vodka Conditioner
- Dr Oz: Luvees Coveralls, SassyBax Bralette & Girlease Bra Liner
- Dr Oz: Bristol Stool Chart: Runny Poop vs Hard Poop & Psyllium Fiber
- Dr Oz: Chromium Polynicotinate, DIM & Compression Socks Bust Fat
- Dr Oz: Belly Fat Diet & Big Butt Meal Plan with Dr Mark Liponis