Dr Oz Show: May 8, 2012
Click on the links at the end of each item below to read recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 8, 2012- The Biggest Health Myths You Believe-Exposed! We’ve all heard mom’s and grandma’s bizarre remedies for some of your most common health ailments. Dr Oz exposes those myths and reveals which ones are fact and which are fiction. Plus, find out audience members’ diet confessions.
Dr Oz: Lemongrass Oil Mosquito Spray
1. Your mother and grandmother have been using these remedies for years, and now you use those same remedies for your family. On today’s show, Doctor Oz goes straight to the source to expose some of your common health myths. Fact out which myths are fact and which myths are fiction.
Dr Oz: Diet Myths Exposed!
2. Do you belief eating fat makes you fat? Do you believe it is harder for women to lose weight than men? Doctor Oz exposes your most common diet myths. Click on the link below to find out what is fact and what is fiction. Find out if all calories are created equally. You may be surprised by the answer!
Dr Oz: Carob Chips, Popped Chickpeas & Portobello Pie Recipes
3. Do you love eating carbs? Maybe sugar is your weakness. Today, Doctor Oz exposes all your diet confessions. Click on the link below to find out the perfect replacement snack for salty foods. Plus, find out how to satisfy your chocolate cravings once and for all!
Dr Oz: Lemon Slice Foot Callous Remedy
4. Do you have health secrets that you’re too ashamed to tell your family and friends? Today, Dr Oz’s invites couples to expose their spouse’s embarrassing body issues. Click on the link below to find out the solutions to rough cracked feet and how to get rid of belly button lint.
Dr Oz: Lemon Balm Tea & Bedtime Beer
5. Do you have secrets you’re too afraid to even tell your doctor? Dr Oz reveals even more of your shocking health secrets. Click on the link below to find out if it’s harmless to take your husband’s sleeping pill. Plus, find out if doubling up on missed over-the-counter vitamins is safe.
Dr Oz In Case You Missed It: May 8 2012
Here is a complete list of recaps of the Dr Oz Show from May 8 2012:
- Dr Oz: Bedtime Beer, Lemon Balm Tea for Cold Sores & Foot Powder
- Dr Oz: Lemon Callous Remedy & Hairspray Belly Button Lint Remedy
- Dr Oz: Carob Chips, Popped Chickpeas & Portobello Pizza Recipes
- Dr Oz Diet Myths: Is It Harder for Women to Lose Weight?
- Dr Oz: Lemon Grass Oil Mosquito Spray & Do Sunburns Turn Into Tans?