Dr Oz: Vitamin B-Rich Foods
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be friends with Dr. Oz? If you could ask him anything, what would it be? Today find out What Dr. Oz Really Tells his Friends and Family and some of his closest friends share their favorite Dr. Oz advice!
Dr Oz: Hydrogen Peroxide Ear Cleaner
Some of Dr. Oz’s closest friends shared the best advice they ever got from America’s favorite doctor and here is what they said:
- Michelle, Dr. Oz’s best friend from college, says he always told her to never send out an email if you are feeling overly emotional. She also shared the little knows fact that Dr. Oz’s favorite music is bluegrass.
- Dr. Oz’s friend and trainer, Donovan, says he is always an early bird who shows up 5 minutes early to all of their workout sessions. He also shared that Dr. Oz helped him control of his pasta cravings.
- Dr. Oz’s younger sister, Seval, says he taught her to use the cap of a hydrogen peroxide bottle to pour out just enough to clean the germs from the inside of her ears.
- Dr. Oz’s college roommate, Billy, says the best advice he ever got from Dr. Oz is to take several short naps throughout the day.
- You might not know this, but Dr. Oz’s cousin Meredith shared that he is obsessed with babies and loves to be around them. The best tip he ever gave her was to sneak spices into food as a way to develop a child’s palette.
Dr Oz: Two-Bite Diet Trick
Dr. Oz says many people have questions when they see him out in public, but nobody asks more than his neighbor Lisa. Every chance she gets, Lisa asks for his advice on everything from eating Greek yogurt to workout tips, but she says there is one diet trick he told her that has never even been revealed on his show, until today!
- Take two bites of absolutely anything you desire, even the most decadent treat, and then wash it down with a glass of water.
Dr. Oz says those first two bites are all your brain needs to feel satisfied and drinking the water is important because it will keep you from overindulging by filling you up.
Dr Oz: Pickle Juice Hangover Remedy
Dr. Oz’s friend, Gary, spends a lot of time at Dr. Oz’s house playing basketball and he says the doctor is quite competitive on the court, so you really need to bring your best game if you want to play against him. Gary is in the wine business and says he does a lot of tastings, which can often lead to a hangover the next day, so he asked Dr. Oz for his best advice to cure a hangover.
Dr. Oz recommends drinking about ¼ cup of pickle juice to get rid of a hangover and Gary says it really works!
Dr. Oz: What is Omentum?
Dr. Oz’s friend Gayle King surprised him on stage as she dropped by the share the best advice he ever gave to her. She says several years ago he told her about omentum, which is basically belly fat, and how the size of person’s waist is even more important than their weight or BMI. Gayle says she has never forgotten that information and it even motivated her to lose weight in her mid-section.
Dr Oz: Kale Health Benefits
Gayle King shared a few more of her favorite Dr. Oz tips!
- Kale health benefits – Gayle eats kale chips and does a cleanse that includes kale.
- Increase your B Vitamins with foods like sweet potatoes, bananas and soy milk.
What is your favorite Dr. Oz advice?